The special pass is available for the five weeks from July 4 to August 9 or 11 July to 16 August to all those born between 1999-2009 ie all children between 5 and 15.
For the cost of 24 chf, admission is free on all ZVV transport including all trains, buses, trams, cable cars and boats. Entrance is also free to 120 Badis and 45 museums across the canton.
- Free entry to Zurich Zoo
- Free ice cream dessert at Panorama Restaurant Felsenegg
- Free entrance to Schloss Kyberg (nr Winterthur)
- 50% discount on all pizzas at Vapiano Restaurant
- CHF 5 voucher at The Body Shop
- 25% discount on all children's books at Bookstore Lüthy
- Free ZVV anniversary frisbee from Zurich HB
- Two free tickets for the Fantastic Four movie (although number of places are limited)
In addition ZVV are running a photography competition with the pass and the best three pictures will receive a free pizza meal and movie night out for the winners and four friends.
The pass is available to buy now from any ZVV sales outlet and in larger Migros stores.
The ZVV holiday passport is not transferable and is only valid with a passport photo and personal details completed.